Experience Yukon Summer
Why stay in a downtown hotel when you can choose a private cabin close to Whitehorse surrounded by nature and beautiful skies? Enjoy the midnight sun in June and July, or the aurora borealis in late August in the pristine outdoors at Sundog Retreat.
Our award-winning 65-hectare wilderness property is designed to help you enjoy Canada’s North in comfort. Midnight sun, northern lights, wide open spaces, and the wildlife viewing that can happen right from your private front deck have made our cabins a favourite for photographers.
With only 6 units on this large property, you will experience an exclusive and unforgettable Yukon stay.
Required participants: Min. 2 / Max. 24
Availability Starts: May 15, 2015
Availability Ends: August 15, 2015
- Outstanding accommodation in a private cottage with full amenities on 65 hectare
mountainview property – winner of 2013 TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”
- 4 nights in “the land of the midnight sun” including private deck
and BBQ, outdoor campfire, wildlife viewing, walk to the Yukon River
- 3 hour cultural city tour
- round-trip airport transfers
- Free access to outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna and exercise room
- Welcome basket with snacks and beverages
2 nights – CAD $545
3 nights – CAD $670
4 nights – CAD $770
*Prices per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra
**All transactions are in Canadian dollars