Why Choose Us:
- 3 x more likely to see aurora
- adventures for every kind of traveller and all ages
- on-site aurora viewing including campfire and snacks
- 3 hour city tour
- north of city lights (the aurora shine in the north!)
- roomy private cottage instead of small hotel room
- cottages have well-equipped kitchen and bathroom
- we’ll make you feel welcome… great guest reviews
Choose a private cabin close to Whitehorse but a world away from your everyday hotel experience. Our award-winning 65-hectare property is away from the downtown light pollution, which means dark starry skies just waiting for the northern lights to begin their dance! We even have comfortable, heated buildings with large windows designed specifically for aurora borealis viewing.
During the day, our wide open spaces and the wildlife viewing that can happen right from your private front deck have made our cabins a favourite for photographers. Snowshoes are also available for use during your stay.
You will have an amazing time! – see our sample itinerary.
With only 6 units on this large property, you will experience an exclusive and unforgettable Yukon stay.
- Min. 2 / Max. 24 – single supplement for solo travellers
Availability Starts: August 15, 2017
Availability Ends: March 31, 2018
Where You'll Stay…
- Outstanding accommodation in a private cottage with full amenities on 65 hectare aurora view property
- winner of 2008-2016 TripAdvisor “Certificate of Excellence”
- 3 nights (or longer) of Aurora viewing in private cottage or exclusive on-site aurora viewing centre, with north-facing windows, warm beverages and snacks, telescope and outdoor campfire
- City tour – 3 hour exposure to our northern capital includes Yukon First Nation heritage, Gold Rush history and downtown shopping
- Round-trip airport transfers including grocery store
- Free access to outdoor hot tub, indoor sauna and exercise room
- Welcome basket with snacks and beverages
- Meals and Beverages, unless pre-booked at additional cost
- Trip cancellation & medical insurance
- Optional day tours & clothing rentals
3 nights – CAD $725/person
Single room supplement – CAD $505
4 nights – CAD $825/person
Single room supplement – CAD $560
Longer stays available. Surcharge will apply to Christmas dates Dec 15 2017 to Jan 7 2018.
*Prices per person based on double occupancy, 5% GST extra
**All transactions are in Canadian dollars